AWS CloudNGFW Blueprints for PoCs
This repository contains the blueprints and modules required for deploying a Proof-of-Concept architecture with AWS CloudNGFW.
- A working AWS account
- The Access key and Secret key credentials for your AWS account. This is required if you would like to deploy this from your own system.
- IAM permissions for:
- Subscribing to the CloudNGFW service on the AWS Marketplace.
- AWS CloudShell, if you do not have the Access key and Secret key credentials for your AWS account.
- Deploying the below resources:
- EC2 instances
- VPC Routes
- Route tables
- Route table associations
- Internet Gateways
- Network Interfaces
- SSH Key-Pairs
- Elastic IPs
- Security Groups
- CloudWatch Log Groups
- Integrate your vendor account with CloudNGFW. More details on this in the next section.
Note: You may need further IAM permissions for resources specific to each blueprint. Those will be covered in their respective blueprints.
- You will need to install Terraform on the system from which you intend to deploy the terraform code. For this code-base, you need a minimum version of v1.0.
- Obviously, you will need git to clone this repo on to your system.
- Create a Log Group called PaloAltoCloudNGFW in AWS CloudWatch.